→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HPM
Engaged Sweeper

Hi, we have enable the intune scanning, to get all our mobile devices into lansweeper.
Now I can see all our mobile devices in lansweeper and get some informations. 

intuneDevice.jpg

We would like to have a device <> user link.
As we can see in the screenshot, we got a info about "the last user" on this android device. When I click on the user, we come to the ad user info page, where I can see all my logged in computers and ad groups. But why can't I see the mobile device? Lansweeper know the last user, so it would be very nice to see the mobile device on the user page. 

At microsoft intune dashboard, I can see more informations about my mobile device, for example the intune registration profile, that was enroll to the mobile devices. I miss that info on the lansweeper site. What can I do, to get that information also in lansweeper? 

intuneDevice2.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

hi @HPM 

Currently, Lansweeper does not support links to mobile devices on the user page in the same way it does for computers. This feature is limited to computers and Active Directory users. You can view the last user of a mobile device, but it won't link to the user's page showing all associated devices. 

Additionally, the Lansweeper web console does not display detailed Intune registration profile information for mobile devices as seen in the Microsoft Intune dashboard.

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!
HPM
Engaged Sweeper

Is it possible to add custom fields, that lansweeper reads from intune to get the registration profile ?
Or is it possible to add this in a later lansweeper update?

For the mobile <> user link problem, I have add manual a relation ... is an intensive hand care, but better than nothing.

David_GF
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Intune scanning does not fetch custom fields. We will forward the suggestion to your product team for their consideration and evaluation.

~~~~~~~ (〃 ̄︶ ̄)人( ̄︶ ̄〃) ~~~~~~~
Sweep that LAN, sweep it!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now