cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gsessons
Engaged Sweeper
I was trying to figure out a why to have lansweeper connect to someone else computer (on different network) if I needed to help them trouble shoot.
For example: like TeamViewer, LogMeIN, Radmin etc.

So is there an application I can put on my computer and on the other computer that is not in my network, so Lansweeper can connect to them.
7 REPLIES 7
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
I'm not familiar with teamviewer, maybe someone else in the community can help you?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Teamviewer is only free for non-commercial usage.
Lansweeper wrote:
Teamviewer is only free for non-commercial usage.

OK well we our a business, so in that case how do we get what I explain in the first post to work using Lansweeper. If there is a way can someone give me a step by step.

Thank you
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you make a custom action to launch teamviewer?
Lansweeper wrote:
Can you make a custom action to launch team viewer?

Do you have a step by step how to do this and is Teamviewer free because we already have Lansweeper
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Vncserver and vncclient (or teamviewer, ...)
Lansweeper wrote:
Vncserver and vncclient (or teamviewer, ...)

I still want to use Lansweeper. So is that what you saying a add-on that I can use to connect to and untrusted PC. If so can you give me a document on this.

Ok here is the deal, to maybe clear it up a little bit. At my company we have 2 separate domains, I only have full access on one. So Lansweeper can connect to them with out any problems, but now if someone who is having issues I have to go to there desk to help them out, I want to be able to work form Lansweeper like my other computers. Same with if we have some employees work from home and if they are not using are vpn, I want to be able to connect to them as well.

Alot I know! 🙂