Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Network topology export?

Hi guys there goes the question :), is it posible that lansweeper can export established network topology in graphic enviroment or is it only solution to do it manually (drawing)?Ty for youre help....

Scanning over low speed network links.

Is there a way to lighten the network usage or to pool the computers to be scanned in specific areas with low speed network connections.I work in a bank with several branches and some of them have very slow network connections, ranging from 128 KBps ...

miguelhg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forum Rank

This may not mean much, but I was wondering why my rank in here still says Freeware user; I've been a premium LS user for a while now.Just wondering.Jono

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Event Viewer "can not find network path" Windows 7 workstation

Added first Windows 7 Pro workstation to my network. Everything works except for the Event Viewer. It gives me "can not find network path" error."Test Connection" does not report any problems. I can see Services, $C etc.Any ideas?

IvanS by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

CPU usage high with no IP scanning enabled

Is it normal to have a 90-100% CPU usage on a dual core xeon server (4gb ram)even when just scanning one system at a time? It seems that whenever there are a few systems in the scanning queue, even if I set the server to scan one system at a time, th...

pcrockett by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Devices Missing Extra Information Colum

I have nearly 1000 printers devices listed under Printers in Device Overview but about 1/2 dozen of them when you go into them to view the Device information are missing the Extra information colum. This prevents me from using any of the custom field...

pondert by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos