cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
steveso
Engaged Sweeper
In an attempt to create a customized version of the Computer: Not the hardware recommended" report, I overwrote the original and need it back 🙂

Is there a way to do this?

Steve
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can find the installer SQL scripts in the "lansweeper/sql scripts" folder, these contain also all the default reports.
ccdesktop
Champion Sweeper
I assume you don't have the Premium version...? If you did you could use the report builder to quickly recreate this report.

If you only have the free version - execeute the following from the Script tabs

I have purposely not used the exact same report name or view name in case you already have these in your database so as to avoid duplication.

I tested this with the latest version of Lansweeper (assume that is what you have...?) and it works fine.

You can of course modify this script to add any number of reports - just change the view name and report titles and obviously the SQL select statements.

Hope it helps you out.

'Create the view

CREATE VIEW dbo.web40repnotrechardware
AS
Select Top 1000000 dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.ComputerUnique, Web40OSName.OSname, dbo.web40ProcessorCapacity.[total Proc Capacity] As Clockspeed, web40CorrectMemory.Memory, dbo.tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, dbo.tblComputersystem.Model, dbo.tblComputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon From dbo.tblComputers Inner Join dbo.web40ProcessorCapacity On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername Inner Join dbo.tblComputersystem On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblComputersystem.Computername Inner Join dbo.tblOperatingsystem On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join dbo.web40ActiveComputers On dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = dbo.tblComputers.Computername Where dbo.web40ProcessorCapacity.[total Proc Capacity] < 1400 Or web40CorrectMemory.Memory < 1024 Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

GO

'Add the view to the reports table

INSERT INTO [tsysreports] ([Reportquery],[Reporttitle]) VALUES ('web40repnotrechardware','Computer: Not the hardware recommended')

GO

ccdesktop wrote:
I assume you don't have the Premium version...? If you did you could use the report builder to quickly recreate this report.

If you only have the free version - execeute the following from the Script tabs

I have purposely not used the exact same report name or view name in case you already have these in your database so as to avoid duplication.

I tested this with the latest version of Lansweeper (assume that is what you have...?) and it works fine.

You can of course modify this script to add any number of reports - just change the view name and report titles and obviously the SQL select statements.

Hope it helps you out.

Worked perfectly, thank you!

Steve
ccdesktop wrote:

Thank you for the reply! I do have the premium version. I assume the script you provided will still apply to the premium version, right?

Thank you for taking the time to post it!

Steve