Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

report admin logged in

Is it possible to see where and where a admin is logging in a system?On a domain controller in eventviewer? or build a query in Lansweeper with this funktion?

Corné by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not all is listing

I have been using LS for the past two months and one of our helpdesk staff informed me that not all items from AD are appearing in LS.What can be the cause and what needs to be done to fix that?Ciao

File Scanning-Multiple Paths

I am trying to determine who has Access (MSaccess.exe) on their computer. The version of office is different with about 4-6 different versions of office install. Is there a way to do a wildcard in the path similar to %programdata%\microsoft office%...

Netmedic by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uptime computers

Does someone know how to get a uptime report for the scanned computers, or how to make one? It is not yet supported in Lansweeper..

Corné by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't scan other domains

Hello,We have multiple domains that are not in the same forest. I am using the trial version with the Premium features active.I added another domain in another LAN connected via a IPSEC VPN tunnel, but it will not do Active Directory scanning in thi...

tom719co by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Usage program or file

Does someone know how i can see if particular software is beiing used or not so like last access date. Is this somewehere written in the registry or by file scan, how to make such a report?Is this possible?

Corné by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customisation for Software Inventory

Hi,Can I create my own Database schema and link it to the Lansweeper Tables for report generation purposes.Secondly is it possible to create some data entry screen within the Lansweeper Application itself.Is it possible to publish reports based on th...

sundarrs by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSpush takes a while on newer computers

Hello,I have LSpush running as an item in our logon script that is initiated by Active Directory. LSclient used to be done in just a couple of seconds. LSpush also takes just a couple of seconds on older computers (WXP with IE8), but on newer compu...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos