→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CBTechnology
Engaged Sweeper
I am having a problem with the IP Range Scan. I would like to have this functionality for network printers and other devices. I am not getting any results back for my IP Ranges. The ErorLog has this error every 5 seconds:

01/31/2011 13:34:04: Conversion from type 'DBNull' to type 'Boolean' is not valid.
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToBoolean(Object Value)
at LansweeperService.mdlScanQueueDatabase.ScanQueueDatabase()

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us by e-mail and provide screenshots of the ip scanning setup.
CBTechnology
Engaged Sweeper
There are no errors showing up in the log. I have looked at the queue by going to the ip that you mentioned. Nothing is showing up at all.
CBTechnology
Engaged Sweeper
I deleted the entries from this table (as per instructions in email to me). This did clear up the error in the log, thanks.

Apparently that didn't have anything to do with my ip range scanning problems though. I am not getting any results at all from ip range scanning.

As far as I can tell everything has been inputted correctly. Anywhere else I should look for errors that may give me a clue?
CBTechnology wrote:
I deleted the entries from this table (as per instructions in email to me). This did clear up the error in the log, thanks.

Apparently that didn't have anything to do with my ip range scanning problems though. I am not getting any results at all from ip range scanning.

As far as I can tell everything has been inputted correctly. Anywhere else I should look for errors that may give me a clue?

In the system log or the errorlog.txt file.
You can check the queue on http://127.0.0.1:9524 to see if there are any ip's queued.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you please mail use the following data in excel: (lansweeper@hemoco.com)

"select * from tsysscanqueue"
CBTechnology
Engaged Sweeper
Sorry, I guess I should have included that.

Lansweeper Service 4.1.0.11
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Which version of the service are you running?

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now