→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joseph_Earley
Engaged Sweeper
When I run a report on software I notice some computers have more than one version of Java JRE. When I log on to the computer it only shows one version installed. Why are the reports in Lansweeper showing extra versions?
4 REPLIES 4
patrick_hanly
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for pointing me in he right direction. It appears the report I was looking at had the same issue.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The problem was that the customer created an incorrect report; there was nothing actually wrong with the data that was scanned. The customer based his report on tblSoftwarehist, which lists software history (installations/uninstallations) and does not reflect what is currently installed on a machine.

If you are having issues with software scanning, please contact support@lansweeper.com and provide us with screenshots of the problem.
patrick_hanly
Engaged Sweeper
Is there any update on this topic? I am seeing the same issue.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with screenshots of the following:
- Web console page for one of the affected computers. Show us the Actions tab as well as the Software tab.
- The computer's software list under Programs & Features.