Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

USMT4 (User state migration tool) XP> W7

I will soon be migrating a lot of Windows XP to Windows 7 as I did from Windows 2000 to XP, after looking at USMT4 documentation I found it to support shadow copy. This nice switch (/vsc) made me think it was safe to do a migration this way. So I've ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsremote win2008

Hi,Problem to send Alt+Ctrl+Del(F4) to remote server in win2008.some body Know how can i fix it ?Feri

ferim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interface not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040155

I had a problem where my server running Lansweeper restarted. The SQL service would not restart unless I changed the login account to my domain admininstrator account. Then, I restarted all of the Lansweeper services and that appeared to work.Now I...

scott2020 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

remote screen shot....can I take periodic screen shots?

Hi am I able to set the remote screen shot application to take screen shots of a PC periodically my company has people who work 24/7 and are unsupervised at night and there is reason to believe they are less than productive can I script the screen sh...

citsadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Key table

Good afternoon,I am trying to run a query to return all the product key from the system, but cannot see what table they are kept in, could you guys help ?Thanks,Frogbeef

frogbeef by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

ADsite field in tblCPlogoninfo

From another discussion thread it looks like the ADsite field in table tblCPlogoninfo is only filled in when lsclient.exe is used. Since Active Scanning also collects authentication information from domain controllers, is it possible to also fill in...

sebouh by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database schema

Hi,could we have something like a pdf with tables list and field list/field description to have a rapid view on tables during reports construction?Thanks a lot

Wii by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos