cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
If you are interested in beta testing Lansweeper 3.0, please send me an e-mail.
You will get the latest beta and can test it, the only thing you need to do is document the installation with screenshots.
9 REPLIES 9
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Euh, the final version is released from this week.
You can just download and install it.
jrivera
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to become a beta tester.

My stats are 3000+ desktops
200+ servers

Optilan
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, sent you an email for a beta test with 200+ workstations and laptops running XP.

James.
Optilan Communication Systems www.optilan.com
it12
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to become a betatester. I can offer to test the software in an environment with about 80 workstations.
tboege
Engaged Sweeper II
Enjoy! The new Lansweeper (beta) is really amazing. I guess there are some issues, I haven't worked out yet, (software compliance,pricing and so on) - but I really like the new reports action screen.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
tboege wrote:
Enjoy! The new Lansweeper (beta) is really amazing. I guess there are some issues, I haven't worked out yet, (software compliance,pricing and so on) - but I really like the new reports action screen.

In the current beta the config gui for the software,actions, licensing is not included (it's not yet finished)
tboege
Engaged Sweeper II
I have tried to contact you with email, but are unsure if I succeded. Anyway - I would like to become a betatester. I can offer to test the software in a smaller environment with about 100 of XP workstations.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The beta is almost done, patience, I hope to get everything ready by the end of this weekend
sid
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Smikkel,

I am very desperate to get a beta version of this software to work. Could you please help me and provide me a beta to test it out. I have nearly 300 PC's and need to get it work ASAP.

I appreciate your response.

Thanks,