cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi all,

We’re working our way towards Lansweeper 9.2 packed full of exciting new features. Some of which are now ready in a preview build:

• Azure AD scanning
  • AWS Multiple Account Support
  • LDAPS support for AD scanning
  • Linux Custom File Scanning
  • Linux Users, groups and last logons (+auto clean)
  • Linux scanning improvements (CPU, OS (including version) for all distributions, non deprecated commands)
  • Linux extra software (/opt, flatpak, …)
  • Windows Certificate Scanning
  • Windows Driver Scanning
  • Windows Store App Scanning

If you are interested in testing please vote on the poll below to join the On-premise testing group.
If you already have taken part in an on-premise test in the past, you can simply go to the testing topic.

By testing the preview build and sharing your feedback, you’re added to the list of potential winners of one of 5x 100 EUR/USD gift cards.

Would you like to participate in the Lansweeper 9.2 testing?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you publish detailed roadmap with deadlines from Launch Keynote?

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Here is the on-demand version: Keynote Event - Spring 2022 - 'Aymon' Launch - Lansweeper

I don’t have screenshots of the slides shown. Since this whole version has come to a close now. I’ll close the topic

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is the new version assigned number 10?

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

I’ve been OOO for a while but you’re correct we did release certificate scanning.

The version number has jumped to 10 to mark the launch of the initial version of Lansweer cloud and the other features that have been added in the last month. All of which and more will be featured in the Launch Keynote tomorrow.

Anonymous
Not applicable

9.5.0.4, LsPush 8.4.100.1, LsAgent Windows 9.5.0.1, SQL 525 (14 Apr 2022)

• Added: LAN-9064 Lansweeper now scans Local Computer certificates of Windows computers
Anonymous
Not applicable

In LS 9.4 queue hangs during Thinstation Linux scanning. Scanning is endless…
Also on full Linux I see ethernet interface with mac, but asset mac is empty, bios info is empty.

DEBUG SSH scanning Response reading timed out.
в Rebex.TerminalEmulation.Shell.ojcqh(Boolean p0, Boolean p1, Boolean p2, Boolean p3, String p4)
в Rebex.Net.Ssh.RunCommand(String command)
в Lansweeper.Service.Utilities.DataSource.DataSource.RunCommand(String command, Boolean useSudo)
в Lansweeper.Scanning.Linux.Commands.SystemCommands.IsSudoUsable(IDataSource dataSource)
в Lansweeper.Scanning.Linux.Orchestrators.SystemOrchestrator.CanUseSudo(IDataSource dataSource)
в Lansweeper.Scanning.Linux.LinuxScanning.(IDataSource , LinuxScanResult )
в Lansweeper.Scanning.Linux.LinuxScanning.ScanLinux(IDataSource dataSource, ILinux device, Dictionary2 linuxScanIntervalWaitTimeFields, ScanType scanType, IEnumerable1 fileScanningPaths, String serverName)
в Lansweeper.Service.BL.Linux.LinuxScanningManager.ProcessLinuxScan(String sudo, Ssh ssh, ScanningAsset device, String serverName)
в #=zUx1vEt0cFnSiSy_ERcYwEu8Ai8oxeAIwWQ==.#=z7y2grcNqpTnx(ScanningAsset #=zjuNItFQ=, IDbConnection #=zT1U9dFBeR$9l, ICredentialManager #=zU3JpRLY=)

Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Only thing I can recommend is getting in touch with our support team. I don’t have any quick fixes unfortunately.

Anonymous
Not applicable

New Linux Scanner is terrible. Could you bring old back?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Could you explain new monitor data - what info did you add?
Is it cloud service? What address of LS catalog we need to add to firewall?