Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

remote wmi test acces denied

hello, I'm new here, I get the problem when I test connection to the client, I use test connection on domain and with administrator login, the result error here:Remote WMI test-----------------------------------------------\root\cimv2 Remote WMI acce...

rohmat by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My new way of scanning the DOMAIN

This code will enumerate the domain and scan every PC on it, regardless of the domains you have.\\servername\share\psexec.exe \\* -c -u "domain\username" -p "password" \\server\share\lsclient "name of server where lansweeper resides"THis is how I am...

mbonal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Product Key Search Office 2007 Products - Please Help

I am having issues with any office products populating in lansweeper premium edition product keys section. I have looked through the forums but nothing has helped get any office product keys in the system. I have attached a copy of my license key c...

dbaca by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Scanning Not working at all.

Hello! I need urgent help here. We pruchased the premium verison and have installed. I have enabled the active scanning as per the documentation but even after a week, I have no computer discovered by the active scan process. I have only four comp...

psaini by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning problems - Really need some help here.

Hello,I'm new here, but I got some problems about scanning every computer in the company. We got around 120 computers that there have been scanned, and 66 who does'nt got scanned. The setup is the same on every computer. This is the error we keep get...

Is it possible to creat our own Rapport?

Hello, http://img231.yfrog.com/i/unavngivet.jpg/I would like to know if its possible to create/change the rapport?Fx. I would like a rapport for non hp computers

Never scanned OS

Lansweeper detected the computer, but "Never scanned OS"What could be the problem.Some PC with WMI problem has no getting their OS scanned.Please advice.Those with WMI problems, do we need to solve the problem 1 by 1?Is there anything thing that we c...

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos