cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
avi
Engaged Sweeper
hello ,
i am using the premium version and i am using active directory scanning (since i bought premium version i canceled the lstrigger) ,now i deleted all computer accounts from lansweeper gui console ,and now instead 600 computers i can see only 60... why ? (how much time i suppose to wait untill all of my xp computers will be in the lan sweeper database ?)

1) how can i force scaning/sync for all of my domain again by lansweeper ? (with premium version )

2) what is the default scanning policy between lansweeper to my active directory ? (if i am deleting computer account from my Active directory so he suppose to be deleted from lansweeper ? )

3) if i delete computer account from lansweeper console ,but this computer account is still exist on my active directory ,so the account will be create again in lansweeper database ?

4) in the lan sweeper console - what is the red marking mean ? (there is some xp accounts that marked in red..)

respectfully,
avi azerrad
1 REPLY 1
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
i am using the premium version and i am using active directory scanning (since i bought premium version i canceled the lstrigger) ,now i deleted all computer accounts from lansweeper gui console ,and now instead 600 computers i can see only 60... why ? (how much time i suppose to wait untill all of my xp computers will be in the lan sweeper database ?)

Active scanning scans your computers as soon as they connect to a domain controller (which is several times a day)

1) how can i force scaning/sync for all of my domain again by lansweeper ? (with premium version )

You will have to wait for the clients to authenticate.

2) what is the default scanning policy between lansweeper to my active directory ? (if i am deleting computer account from my Active directory so he suppose to be deleted from lansweeper ? )

Automatic deletion is not possible (this will be optional in next version)

3) if i delete computer account from lansweeper console ,but this computer account is still exist on my active directory ,so the account will be create again in lansweeper database ?

Yes, if it connects to a DC again.

4) in the lan sweeper console - what is the red marking mean ? (there is some xp accounts that marked in red..)

See these links:
http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/accessdenied.aspx
http://www.lansweeper.com/kb/notfound.aspx