Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Adding AntiVirus

Hello,I'm wondering if there is a way to add Faronics Deep Freeze Enterprise as an approved AntiVirus? Note: Deep Freeze does not show up as an installed program. I have tried:DF5%DF5Srv%Deep Freeze%Faronics%%DF5%%DF5Srv%%Deep%%Faronics%But no luck...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgradedto 5.0.0.81 now report won't work

The following report worked fine Monday, but we upgraded to 5.0.0.81 on Tues, and now it's not showing any software has been updated since 20 Aug.Select Top 1000000 a.AssetID, a.AssetUnique, a.Domain, os.Image As icon, Case sh.Action When '1' The...

massimi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 5.102 beta

Downloaded the latest beta as I wanted to look at some of the new functions.Unsure whether to insatll over my current 5.0081 version as the downloaded file is dated: 21 Feb 2013is this correct?

abridley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Access Lansweeper database from remote

I just installed Lansweeper as default (I think it has SQL Compact), now I need to connect an external tool to it. It asks for:Database NameUsernamePasswordPortWhat are the defaults? What I have to do to make it's database listening from external ips...

Lansweeper 5.1.0.28 (Release candidate)

If you are upgrading a current installation, make sure to take a full backup first.This version is a release candidate.Beta testing is closedLatest version:Service: 5.1.0.28Website: 5128Lspush: 5.1.0.50Known issues:NoneBeta fixes:5128- Improved Asset...

Hemoco by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed Administrator, odd issue

One of our company policies is that no one is allowed to have their normal user ID in the local machine admin group. However, we do allow for some exceptions and have a request process in place that lets us track these exceptions. It has come to me t...

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

report for windows updates past 30 days

I'm trying to create this report I found in the forum - but I believe it is for an earlier version of Lansweeper - I need the version for lansweeper 5.0Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer...