cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave-Couch
Engaged Sweeper
Somehow the lsmanage.exe has been removed from the server that Lansweeper is installed on. Short of re-installing Lansweeper is there any way to get into the configuration so I can make changes?

Thanks in advance
Dave Couch
3 REPLIES 3
smccaugh
Engaged Sweeper
I have experianced the same issue, However after performing the reinstall of the Lansweeper service if i try to go to the Web Console i get this error

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

More information

I am connected to the internet as well.

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
smccaugh wrote:
I have experianced the same issue, However after performing the reinstall of the Lansweeper service if i try to go to the Web Console i get this error

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
It appears you are connected to the Internet, but you might want to try to reconnect to the Internet.

Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Most likely causes:
•You are not connected to the Internet.
•The website is encountering problems.
•There might be a typing error in the address.

More information

I am connected to the internet as well.

If you only reinstalled the Lansweeper service, no changes were made to your website. Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com and provide us with a screenshot of the error message you are seeing. Please show us the entire browser window.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The configuration console executable (lsmanage.exe) should be located in Program Files\Lansweeper\GUIConsole.

Do you happen to have Trend Micro anti-virus software installed? We’ve received reports from some customers that this software mislabels the Lansweeper configuration console as a threat and subsequently deletes it. If this has happened in your case, you will have to add the Lansweeper files to the anti-virus software’s whitelist.

To get the configuration console back, do the following:
- Run the Lansweeper installer again.
- Choose New Installation\Advanced Install.
- Select only the Lansweeper service for re-installation.
No changes will be made to your database.