→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AaronE
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I've made a custom report to show all installed software per PC + last username + office. Basically this is a copy of the "software: list by computer" with 2 extra fields.
Now when I run this report from the website the webbrowser crashes because of the huge resultset (~500.000 rows) so i decided to enable the checkbox so i would get an e-mail with results. However when I get the mail I'll get the following result:

Software: List of software by computer+last user
In total 465250 results.

This message was automatically sent by the Lansweeper alert reporting engine.
Replies to this address are not monitored.

Excelsheet is attached but it's empty (filesize 344 bytes).
7 REPLIES 7
AaronE
Engaged Sweeper
Sort of solved. Instead of one huge report i've made several reports (splitted by domain / software publisher).

Now I have one more thing that would be nice. Some software is not needed to display in a report (a software report that shows that IE 8 is installed isn't really interesting for us in most cases).
I know i could use the unauthorized software table for this but if I do I can't use it for real unauthorized software anymore. Maybe more users would like such a thing?
AaronE
Engaged Sweeper
yes i can. It wil create a 370MB text file
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you export directly from sql server?
AaronE
Engaged Sweeper
I would like to use that but both IE and Chrome will crash eventually due too the amount of Memory that's needed to render that page.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
have you tried the csv output from the webpage?
AaronE
Engaged Sweeper
is there any other way to get the result by mail (CSV for example)? I know i can run it through SQL, but the person that needs this report doesn't have access to the SQL server (and i would like to keep it like that 😉 )
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Excel is limited to 65000 lines, this is what's causing the report problem.