Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Software scanning error

Hi,We deployed 200 new systems in network..but the lansweeper is not scanning the software's fully installed in the systems..or other wise no data showing..what to do?

Srikanth08 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computers not being flagged at Non-Active

I have hundreds of PC's that are not being flagged as non-active. I have it set to move computers to non-active after 10 days. Here is an example of dates.First seen: 03/25/2011 19:13:09 Last seen: 05/09/2011 10:55:01 Last tried: 10/25/2011 ...

MrVal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

DOMAIN\HOST\1 is incorrectly configured to allow autorun scanning

Hi , i have a lot messages in "System scanning log" like this :Info DOMAIN\L0651LUBP146\1 is incorrectly configured to allow autorun scanning adminsrv01 11/2/2011 12:43:12 PM Info DOMAIN\L0042LUBP215\1 is incorrectly configured to allow autorun scann...

pnigit by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database issues

Greetings,Had to move the Lansweeper to a new server. New server has the same name as the old one. Did a fresh install of Lansweeper, verified functionality, shut down the lansweeper service, detached the database, attached the original database (sam...

Dov by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report not up to date

Hi there,May I know how do I get the most updated report ?Even when I see the computer last seen date was the latest, I still cant build a updated report.How to do schedule full scan for my inventory ?when I do a selected full rescan, I cant seems to...

bocsg by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Different processor type

We have several new PCs using Intel® Core™ i3-530 Processor (Lenovo ThinkCentre M90 model). However, the Lansweeper shows they are using Intel Pentium II. Can this be fixed ? I am using the 4.0.0.27 update. Thank you.Regards,

License key experied

Hi,My license key has experied so i need a new one. I got this email from Cleverbridge: "On 2011-11-02 cleverbridge will automatically renew and bill Lansweeper 1,491.14 SEK. This means you do not have to do something to extend your subscription"But ...

gladen by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper webserver won't install

Hi All,Recently purchased Lansweeper and I am unable to get the webserver working with either the default (UltraDev cassini) or IIS 6.Running on Windows 2003 r2 Server, I get the following error for default InstallPrerequisites installation statusErr...

Davosity by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos