cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pentel
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi,

I have followed the procedure in the knowledgebase to move Lansweeper to a new server (while keeping the old one active though), and I suppose the table tsysasservers does not exist in version 3.5.1?

Also, we modified our Lansweeper website as well as made custom reports, how would we go about to migrate this to point to the new database as well since files like the web.config (and probably others) point to the Database?

We are also migrating from a Windows XP/IIS 5.1/32 bit machine to a Windows Server 2008 R2/IIS 7/64 bit machine, if that changes anything.

Thanks for your help
2 REPLIES 2
pentel
Engaged Sweeper III
Thanks for the reply, it's not exactly the kind of reply I was looking for though... I can understand you would like to support only one version of Lansweeper (4.0.x) but version 3.5.x is good the way it is in our company for our needs.

I managed anyways to copy everything that was customized and now have two servers with the same data, but are doing active scanning separately.

You can classify this thread as solved 🙂
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
To keep all custom reports you can copy your 3.5.1 database to the new server and do the upgrade to 4.0 there.

tsysasservers doesn't exist in 3.5.1