Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSPush via load balanceer (Citrix Netscaler)

I am trying to work a solution for remote laptop scans. I have a Citrix Netscaler for SSL VPN. We setup a virtual ip/service on the netscaler to proxy connections to our lansweeper server. (so we don't have to open up port 9524 from all the laptops t...

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uninstalling Software

i'm having a few troubles when i'm using remoteuninst.exe on windows 7 machines . i getting this error " General error on retrieving installed software from remote machine." . This odd because with windows xp i can get all software installed and dele...

Baremetal by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Office Versions

Hi.Is it possible to get the code to run a report for all pc's on the network that have a version of microsoft office installed? I have tried to amend the original microsoft software report to ony return office versions but no success. Many Thanks,k...

kevinoie by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Beta Version Info

I still see version 4.2 in the beta section. Can it be updated to post what is currently being worked on and what the next version release will be?

gdavid by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Devices stopped scanning

I use ip range scanning for devices and things were working ok up until some time ago. Now I have 77 devices that are not getting scanned (either that or it is not updating the last seen date).I can ping the devices that are no longer showing up (fr...

bd by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Timeout error when search user in Lansweeper

Hi,Keep getting timeout error when searching user in lansweeper.We are running Lansweeper 4.0.0.24 on a Windows 2003 R2 server with SQL 2008 Express installed. Anyone can help?Thanks,LeoSystem.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout...

reference to the procedure

HelloI have small problem. I need rename procedure web40Quicksearch. But when I renamed e.g. web40Quicksearch - >web40Quicksearch_temp, search bar stopped working. So please tell me where is the reference to the procedure web40Quicksearch?

krystwie by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SNMP Not working

I am trying to get SNMP working, but having some difficulty.I have enabled SNMP on the test machines, and everything looks fine. Running Lansweeper device tester confirms SNMP is all active, and 3rd party SNMP testers also confirm everything is worki...