cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Hi there,

We're running the premium version here and I must say this is a great piece of software. I was looking into why not all accounts were populated in lansweeper and have found a number of posts that mention that active directory information is only added to lansweeper when a scan is initiated at the client.

So is there another methode we can use to import all active directory user information into lansweeper (maybe a stored procedure on the database or through a standard t-sql script)? If not, is there a push to build active directory user integration in a future version?

Has anyone else managed to find a way to get the missing active directory information into lansweeper and if so how did you manage to get it sorted?

Thanks!

Pete
3 REPLIES 3
pjbate
Engaged Sweeper III
Ah, cool. Thanks for clarifying. So I suppose the best way to make sure we get everyone is to add the lsclient.exe to our log on scripts - would that keep the log on events more accurate?

ta,
Peter
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
pjbate wrote:
Ah, cool. Thanks for clarifying. So I suppose the best way to make sure we get everyone is to add the lsclient.exe to our log on scripts - would that keep the log on events more accurate?

Yes
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
This is correct, the reason why we don't do this is because you would import a lot of unnecessary service/temp/system accounts.