cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techorders
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello, i´ve been trying to get a report with all of the installed hotfixes on my servers.weird thing is that, some servers do list the hotfix installed on them on software reports, but i need to get that list for all of them.

when you go to software reports, that report does not show you the updates generally. so i was wondering, for instance, if i want to know if a specific update is installed on all my servers how would i go about that.

thanks. great software!
4 REPLIES 4
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can also use this one for conficker

SELECT     TOP 100 PERCENT dbo.tblComputers.Computername, dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Description, 
dbo.TsysLastscan.Lasttime AS Lastscanned
FROM dbo.tblComputers INNER JOIN
dbo.TsysLastscan ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.TsysLastscan.Computername LEFT OUTER JOIN
dbo.tblOperatingsystem ON dbo.tblComputers.Computername = dbo.tblOperatingsystem.Computername
WHERE (dbo.tblComputers.Computername NOT IN
(SELECT computername
FROM tblquickfixengineering
WHERE hotfixid = 'KB958644')) AND (dbo.TsysLastscan.CFGname = 'QUICKFIX')
ORDER BY dbo.tblComputers.Domain, dbo.tblComputers.Computername
techorders
Engaged Sweeper II
Thanks! and yes definitely being able to send parameters to reports would be super useful!
Engaged Sweeper III
I recently had to find out what machines were missing the conficker patch (KB958644), so I created this report:

SELECT DISTINCT
a.Computername,
d.Caption AS OS,
c.Lastseen
FROM
tblQuickFixEngineering a
INNER JOIN tblComputers c ON (a.Computername = c.Computername)
INNER JOIN tblOperatingsystem d ON (a.Computername = d.Computername)
WHERE
NOT EXISTS(SELECT b.Win32_QuickFixEngineeringid, b.Computername, b.Description, b.FixComments, b.HotFixID, b.InstalledBy, b.InstalledOn, b.ServicePackInEffect, b.Lastchanged FROM tblQuickFixEngineering b WHERE a.Computername = Computername AND HotFixID = 'KB958644')
ORDER BY Computername

Can be tweaked a bit such as to get only machines detected in the last 30 etc, but this gave me the info I needed.

To the lansweeper dev team - any plans to incorporate interactive reports? Ie to be able to provide parameters? This would be useful here - set up a report for missing patches, just provide the HotFixID.

Michael
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to query the table tblquickfixengineering.