cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AAHendriks
Engaged Sweeper
Hi there,

Since two weeks or so we are using the permium edition and so far everything is working fine. We had some issues with RPC but that was more because of the ISA2004 server, now it is fixed. But now we have another small problem what can not be fixed. I search the whole forum already but I can not find an answer.

The two fields at the top right of the lansweeper web console "Domain" and "Username" are empty. So now I can not see who is logged on a PC. Also a search for a user is not working because of this issue. Anyone have an idea about this? THe hardware description is working fine and all the other information as well. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
AAHendriks
6 REPLIES 6
AAHendriks
Engaged Sweeper
I see, alright thanks for your help and waiting for the next update.
AAHendriks
Engaged Sweeper
That is strange because we are using Windows XP. With active scanning this information is not available but by using lsclient it is. Any idea?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
AAHendriks wrote:
That is strange because we are using Windows XP. With active scanning this information is not available but by using lsclient it is. Any idea?

Maybe I explained it wrong: the automatic username for active scanning will be in the next release, now you have to use lsclient.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We are looking to make the last logged on user available in active scanning also, but WMI doesn't provide this for windows 2000 clients, so when it's released it will only work in XP and above.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Are you still using lsclient to track logons or only active scanning?
Lansweeper wrote:
Are you still using lsclient to track logons or only active scanning?

Using only active scanning but from your question I understand that lsclient provides the information what I'm looking for? I thought that this information will also be included in the active scanning.

EDIT:
It is working fine now. It is indeed lsclient what I need to use to get the username and the domain. Thanks.