cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adurnin
Engaged Sweeper
I'm getting unexpected end of archive when downloading the Premium Tools ZIP file. Any ideas?
7 REPLIES 7
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please contact us at support@lansweeper.com for this problem.
NeilL
Engaged Sweeper
I just download it and was able open and extract the 2 files in it lsremote and RemoteUninst using WinZip. Tho I remember the premium tools having more in it like screengrab.... but then I could be wrong 🙂
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
NeilL wrote:
I just download it and was able open and extract the 2 files in it lsremote and RemoteUninst using WinZip. Tho I remember the premium tools having more in it like screengrab.... but then I could be wrong 🙂

The Remote Screenshot executable was removed from our installer and premium download link because too many anti-virus software packages were mislabeling it as a threat. We can provide you with a copy however if you contact us at support@lansweeper.com
NeilL wrote:

I downloaded the zip again to be sure, then downloaded winzip, still doesn't work.

adurnin
Engaged Sweeper
The file downloads correctly but does not open. WinRAR reports unexpected end of archive and the integrated Windows ZIP utility states the compressed folder is invalid or corrupted.

The reason I downloaded the file was because we are receiving an 800700C1 error when trying to launch remote control.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The download is functional as far as we can tell.

You should not need to download the premium tools separately however. They should already be present in the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions folder on your Lansweeper server. You can launch them directly from there or from a computer's Lansweeper webpage. Note that your browser must be properly configured to run custom actions from the console.

Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Lansweeper wrote:
The download is functional as far as we can tell.

You should not need to download the premium tools separately however. They should already be present in the Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions folder on your Lansweeper server. You can launch them directly from there or from a computer's Lansweeper webpage. Note that your browser must be properly configured to run custom actions from the console.

Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome

Doesn't work in my install and the download appears corrupt.