Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

poll date shown in red

Hi All,apologies if this question has been asked before. I am running version 4.0.0.27 of Lansweeper & have setup a combination of AD scanning & IP scanning.For some reason, the poll date has not changed & is highlighted in red?if i restart the lansw...

Kassim by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.0 Install

Okay, to clarify I didn't upgrade to 4.0, I did a clean install on a new server.Due to database corruption in the original lansweeper database I could not migrate to the new server, had to do a clean install.Install is complete, and my Lansweeper Web...

bsciarra by Engaged Sweeper
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Domains not in order...

In my Domain overview list. I have several domains.They don't appear to be in any order.I would like them to be Alpha-numeric order...Can anyone help?Thanks

Issues with opening allowed program DLLHOST in Firewall?

I'm having problems seeing a LOT of machines on my network due to the RPC server not responding. One of the fixes mentioned is to run this on the machines in a .cmd file:call netsh firewall set service RemoteAdmin enablecall netsh firewall add porto...

MarkDunn by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

AS/400 Scanning, or lack there of

HI allI’m scanning a WAN with about 1000 PC’s and 350 Windows servers. To all intents and purposes this is working fine.The problem that I have, is that I get little or no information about the 30 IBM AS/400’s (Power6) that I have. The device name ...

Lawrence by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

lansweeper remote uninstall

this is the error we are getting when we try to uninstall a program"uninstalling requires the premium version of lansweeper"what do we need to do to fix this? the registration code has been updated alraday.

mlebo by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LsRemote with Windows 7

We still can't get lsremote to send the ctrl+alt+del function to our Windows 7 boxes. Works on XP as always.

mrdaytrade by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

some Remote machines not scanning

hi there, We have Lansweeper running on a server at our head office. We have over 100 remote sites that are not connected via AD and have there own DNS. The remote sites are connected to head office via site to site VPN.We have around 300 machines at...

dave2318 by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos