cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
babablog
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,
i'm new in Lansweeper.
I have 3 domain. I have installed Lansweeper on a server in domain 1. I can scan all computers in all domains.
When i launch Take a screenshot (or any others premium tools) from a server in domain 1 to any client in domain 2 and 3 it fails with "access denied". If i launch in any client in domain 1 it works perfectly. I think is a password problem: how can i solve it?
Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The account running screengrab/exe must have administrative permissions on the client.
If you start it from the actions this is typically the user that started the webbrowser.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
The account running screengrab/exe must have administrative permissions on the client.
If you start it from the actions this is typically the user that started the webbrowser.
dteague
Engaged Sweeper III
babablog wrote:
I have 3 domain. I have installed Lansweeper on a server in domain 1. I can scan all computers in all domains.
When i launch Take a screenshot (or any others premium tools) from a server in domain 1 to any client in domain 2 and 3 it fails with "access denied". If i launch in any client in domain 1 it works perfectly. I think is a password problem: how can i solve it?
Thanks!

I have 3 domains as well as was having a simular issue (even though my account is trusted admin on all 3). The one I am logged into works fine, but I have issues on the other 2. What I have done to resolve it is I use ShellRunAs from Microsoft (www.sysinternals.com) and I login to the domain that I need to take the screenshot. I also then changed the action so it executes as below.

javascript:runApp('\\\\SERVERNAME REMOVED\\lansweeper$\\ShellRunAs screengrab.exe COMPUTERNAME REMOVED','false');

I hope that is helpful.