cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonduz
Engaged Sweeper
Was poking around the DB and after re-reading the readme file for the 10th I have some questions.

What is the purpose of these tables?: (they are all empty)
TsysReports
TcustAuthorisation
TsysFiles
TsysRegistry

What is the purpose of all the empty columns in some tables? (for instance the Network table) Is this for planned enhancements?

If I set "Waitdays" = 0 what will the setting do? Does it effectively turn off scanning for all?

That's it for now. Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
TsysReports = work still in progress
TcustAuthorisation = a custom modification for a company
TsysFiles = work still in progress
TsysRegistry = define registry keys to grab

Waitdays = 0 will trigger scanning every time a computer runs lsclient
Waitdays = 30 will do this only every 30 days (for this item)

Network table = these values will be scanned if your client uses this (for example, DHCP, WINS, IPSEC, ...)

ps. the readme file sucks :t)
Smikkel wrote:
Network table = these values will be scanned if your client uses this (for example, DHCP, WINS, IPSEC, ...)
ps. the readme file sucks :t)

The client I scanned using lsclient.exe uses DHCP but nothing is reported in the IP address or default gateway? all else seems fine.

LOL - concerning the readme.
If I ever get both the service and the client operational in a mixed enviorment I would be glad to rewrite that for ya..

On a side note. Have you ever considered releasing the code for the web client to the DotNetNuke community? To be honest they would eat this up, and your application could be quite useful to us network admins that use DNN in our enviorment for reporting, monitoring, and requests.