cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyrembelski
Engaged Sweeper
Hello, I am trying to test how reinstalling Lansweeper goes. I am doing this on a windows xp pro machine. I tried to just first Uninstall Lansweeper but after the install when I clicked on the Lansweeper Web Console and it would bring up an Internet Explorer cannot bring up this page. So I uninstalled the SQL server 2005 and Lansweeper and reinstalled both those items but at the end of the install I get an error log which says:
Any ideas? Thanks!

Prerequisites installation status
Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition done.
Error: Creating Lansweeper Database
Error: OK. CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors User does not have permission to alter database 'lansweeperdb', or the database does not exist User does not have permission to alter database 'lansweeperdb', or the database does not exist
Error: Building Lansweeper Table Objects
Error: OK. Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'lansweeperdb'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly
Error: Building Lansweeper View Objects
Error: OK. Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'lansweeperdb'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly
Error: Building Lansweeper Procedure Objects
Error: Populating Lansweeper Database
Error: Create login lansweeperuser
Error: The database 'lansweeperdb' does not exist. Supply a valid database name. To see available databases, use sys.databases
Error: Grant DB access to lansweeperuser
Error: Cannot open database "lansweeperdb" requested by the login. The login failed
Error: Add rolemember to lansweeperuser
Error: Cannot open database "lansweeperdb" requested by the login. The login failed
2 REPLIES 2
Wyrembelski
Engaged Sweeper
I sent the install.log file in an email.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you post or mail the install.log file please.