→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tony
Engaged Sweeper
I'm seeing many of these error in the scanning log:

domain\computer\1 is incorrectly configured to allow autorun scanning

What does this mean? Is it a problem?

I'm running Lansweeper version 4.2.0.60

Thanks, Tony
3 REPLIES 3
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Please refer to this knowledge base article for info on this particular error message.
This error is only a problem if you wish to scan the Win32_StartupCommand WMI class on the affected machine.
tony
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
Please refer to this knowledge base article for info on this particular error message.
This error is only a problem if you wish to scan the Win32_StartupCommand WMI class on the affected machine.

Thanks, I found the knowledgebase article via google search. How do I search the knowledgebase directly for future issues?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
tony@2real.com wrote:
Lansweeper wrote:

Thanks, I found the knowledgebase article via google search. How do I search the knowledgebase directly for future issues?

No search function is currently available for the knowledge base. The knowledge base will be expanded greatly in preparation for Lansweeper version 5.0 and a search field will be added.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now