Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Configuration Tool

What is the Configuration Tool link on the Dashboard web page?When I click it I get the following error...Overload resolution failed because no Public 'LCase' can be called with these arguments: 'Public Shared Function LCase(Value As Char) As Char'...

ccdesktop by Champion Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Gather User infomration

Can someone explain to me how Lansweeper is gathering user information as it relates to the machine it has logged into please.So User1 has logged into PC1, PC4, PC7. How does Lansweeper know this and track it. We have both Active Scanning AND LSClie...

KHabershon by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper 4.1: Printed Pages & Action Path

Hello,I've just upgraded from V4.0.0.42 to V4.1. It's great , but I have 2 remarks/questions.1. Unfortunately I can't change the Action Path in the Lansweeper Configuration GUI (I can change it, but it is not saved in the database).2. I would like t...

Can anyone confirm that Registry scanning works in Windows 7?

I have spent way too much time trying to find the answer to this and VBS scripts that I have ran and WMIC tests I have ran seem to indicate there is not any issues with accessing my Registry remotely. From the best I can tell there is an issue with l...

pjtech by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not all users appear in Lansweeper

I notice that occaisionally I will find users that, for no apparent reason do not exist in the lansweeper database. Is there a way to make sure all my users appear or how does the system decide to add them?

JamesinIT by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper over VPN

We're having a problem scanning VPN computers remotely, we have a ISA server (which is not ours) that blocks remote admin ports (WMI ports) for security reasons. Is there a way to do a scan on XP computers to retrieve the information? For Vista and 7...

pentel by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Schedule reports for different times and email digest

I searched the forums and couldn't find anything.Is there a way to schedule reports to be e-mailed at different intervals?Such as I want to know about BitTorrent clients on computers daily, but only want to know about Devices without SSH or SNMP enab...

Runtime Error in Web Interface

Hello All,After Lansweeper has been running for about 3-5 days, the web interface returns:Server Error in '/' Application.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Runtime Error Description: An application error ...