cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chads
Lansweeper Alumni
I have put one of the Software Reports on the Dashboard when i go into the report everything is good data is good. but when i try to sort by Install date it is not sorting in correct order nor is the date column.
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Date/time combinations cannot be correctly sorted in Lansweeper 4.2. We therefore converted the install dates to remove the time string.
chads
Lansweeper Alumni
That fixed it 🙂 was something wrong in the report?
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you try running the report as shown below.
Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.Domain, tblSoftware.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher As Publisher, Convert(Varchar(10),tblSoftware.Installdate,101) As Installdate, tblSoftware.Lastchanged From tblComputers Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Where tblSoftware.softwareName Like '%chrome%' And tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%google%' Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique
chads
Lansweeper Alumni
Select Top 1000000 Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.Computer, tblComputers.Domain, tblSoftware.softwareName As Software, tblSoftware.softwareVersion As Version, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher As Publisher, tblSoftware.Installdate, tblSoftware.Lastchanged From tblComputers Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblSoftware On tblComputers.Computername = tblSoftware.ComputerName Where tblSoftware.softwareName Like '%chrome%' And tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher Like '%google%' Order By tblComputers.ComputerUnique
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Could you post the report's SQL query.