Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Provide an easy mechanism to switch a computer to a device

For instance, we have a Cisco Unity VoIP gateway. Because the Cisco software runs on a Windows server, Lansweeper classified it as a computer. The fact is, this is really more of a black box "device" for us than anything else and I want to treat it...

PierreM by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chassis type in its current implementation is almost useless

Because the information is no where close to 70 percent accurate and we currently have no way of overriding the values, this info for me is currently useless. Furthermore, the fact that it uses valuable display space on the main dashboard isn't good...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remote Control with two administrators at same time

Hi all, how I can see, if two administrators use lsremote.exe to control the same computer in same time - one of them lose connection without warning.If administrators are not in one room - that could be a problem.Is there any way to solve this confl...

khext by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last seen date is wrong

According to Lansweeper, it has last seen a PC 10 minutes ago that I personally put in storage 5 days ago. Furthermore, when I try to use the "Action" ping within LanSweeper v4.0.0.40, I get timeouts...confirming the PC is not reachable.Please explai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Previous version download

I need to rebuild a copy of our current setup running version 3.5.2.4 in order to perform an updgrade to 4. I do not have the 3.5.2.4 installation files, where can I get them?

Lsremote into windows 7 PC in a workgroup

I'm trying to remote into a windows 7 workstation that is part of a WORKGROUP. I'm trying to connect from my workstation which is XP that is part of a domain.I've opened up the incoming port 5900 and file and print sharing on the firewall on the Win...

mvplee by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

The RPC server is unavailable 0x800706BA

Hi,I was using Lansweeper on a linux domain for some month, using the agent to connect the PC's to the lansweeper server, and everything was ok.But now I have a windows 2008 R2 domain, and I'm trying to use an active scan, using a domain admin as use...

argie01 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos