cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ifm
Champion Sweeper
Hi!

I just wanted to say that this problem now has returned, I previously got a fix from you, but is didn't fix the problem permanently.

Also, When I search for ex Java I get a list of installed versions, but some of them are not installed on any computer at the moment.
it would be great if this could be fixed or a setting where I could purge software not currently installed.

Running Lansweeper 4.1.0.127

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ConsumeMetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.get_MetaData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.FinishExecuteReader(SqlDataReader ds, RunBehavior runBehavior, String resetOptionsString)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReaderTds(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, Boolean async)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method, DbAsyncResult result)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.RunExecuteReader(CommandBehavior cmdBehavior, RunBehavior runBehavior, Boolean returnStream, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior, String method)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.System.Data.IDbCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable)
at DreamweaverCtrls.DataSet.DoInit()
7 REPLIES 7
ifm
Champion Sweeper
OK, now I got the SQL error again.

I will not run your fix before I hear frm you in case you want to try something else this time.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
ifm wrote:
OK, now I got the SQL error again.

I will not run your fix before I hear frm you in case you want to try something else this time.

Please contact us by e-mail for this problem.
ifm
Champion Sweeper
Are inactive computers the same as the result from the report:
"Computer: Not seen in the last 30 days"

Can I change the software search to not include inactive computers?
I want to be able to scan for old versions to that I can install updates.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Are inactive computers the same as the result from the report:
"Computer: Not seen in the last 30 days"

No, you can find them by clicking "non active computers" in the left menu.

Can I change the software search to not include inactive computers?
I want to be able to scan for old versions to that I can install updates.

Added to the wish list
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Opera 9.6.0 is most likely installed on one of the non-active computers (which are filtered our in the result)
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hi,

Where exactly do you get this error?

it would be great if this could be fixed or a setting where I could purge software not currently installed

Software is removed from the list if it's not installed (and the computer is rescanned)
ifm
Champion Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:

Where exactly do you get this error?

I was about to check what software was installed on a client when the error occurred. ( I run your fix right before I got the reply and now there are no errors again.
Maybe it is related to my other problem with software listed that is not installed?

Example:

Results for search "opera" - 9 items found
opera 10.10
Opera Software ASA
opera 10.53
Opera Software ASA
opera 10.54
Opera Software ASA
opera 10.60
Opera Software ASA
opera 10.63
Opera Software ASA