Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sys.servers problem

We have problem with our installation, we get the following problem when we try to delete from the database."Could not find server 'SQL02' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure s...

eriken by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

workstations scans

Hello, Is there a way to trigger scans a list of specific workstations, without access to the interface Lansweeper? (external control lsclient + workstations list or other) Thank you in advance for your reply

Guilhem by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Device Type

I'd like to see a new device type for Copiers/Multi-Function Devices (MFD).

Wrong OID - how to change?

I have a Dell PowerConnect 5224 (as an example) which the discovery tool discovered using the wrong OID (1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10895.4 instead of 1.3.6.1.4.1.133.34.213.15.4).I'm assuming that this is because it (the device) responded to that OID first?Whe...

davidr521 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Directory scan

Is there any way to get Lansweeper to to scan a directory and list the file contents?I have tried using a custom file scan as c:\temp\*.* but that just produces "Found: False".Also, for the custom file scan is there a way to wildcard search for files...

estinson by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Installed software affecting commands?

I've had some problems with commands, with various computers that usually had nothing in common. Different segments, different vendors, different OS, etc. However, I just noticed a trend that many of them have software from National Instruments insta...

jnelson by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Group and Account Changes from the Event Log

Hi there, I am trying to capture user account and group changes using Lansweeper. I'd like to be able to report on the following event ids: Event ID 608 – User Right AssignedEvent ID 609 – User Right RemovedEvent ID 626 – User Account EnabledEvent ID...

pjbate by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report Builder

Hi..How can i make a report of what SQL product type ( enterprice or standard ) our system runs .?

mbu by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos