cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GAA-Admin
Engaged Sweeper
I am trying to get the trigger scan to work, all I get is an error telling me the file cannot be found.
4 REPLIES 4
GAA-Admin
Engaged Sweeper
If you read the documentation.pdf file pages 5, 8, 10-12, 30 and 31 all reference lansweeper31. After I installed it the GUIConsole automatically filled in the lansweeper31 for the database and user login name. I did not realize this untill I looked at the documentation and found out it should be lansweeper32 acording to the directory and database.
I cannot find the network page you refer to. I would like to see it in the action screen under the description area for each system and in an area that shows all the IP's in use.
Also the only AD user info I see is the login name.
Thanks.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Hi,

Could you show me where the installer (or anything else) still points to lansweeper31 please.

Where do you want to see the IP addresses? they should be in the network page.
AD computer info and lstrigger are premium user tools. (AD user info should be available)
GAA-Admin
Engaged Sweeper
I do not have the premium edition. I am testing this before I buy. I love the program. Your documention needs help. I installed ver 3.2 but after the install all the default logins wanted to use lansweeper31. (even the documention shows 31) Other than that it seems to do a good job.
How can I get the IP address to show?
Also why doesn't the AD info show?
Thanks!
ccdesktop
Champion Sweeper
Do you have the premium tools? As lstrigger is only for premium users. If so what is the path set in the GUI for lstrigger.exe?

i.e \\myserver\myshare\lstrigger.exe {computername} etc.

If you do not modify this and use the default settings you will be unlikely to get this or many of the other custom actions working.