cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sachin
Engaged Sweeper
Hi

1)
I would like to upgrade my licensed Lansweeper 3.5.0.48 to 4.0 .I have downloaded the software and the premium tools from your site.
Can you please provide me the step by step procedure of up gradation process.I would like do it by keeping all current details and data in the database

2) I have purchased your premium version but it shows different expiration date of its licensed period in web console and control panel in the server I am attached the screen shots for your reference .
Please provide me the suggestions for both the queries
6 REPLIES 6
Sachin
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Support
I have updated the lansweeper to 4.0 and now both the problems solved.I was able to upgrade with the same database as well.
Thanks for your support and Lansweeper 4.0 Rocks.. 🙂 great work
Sachin
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Support

Thank you for your reply .I am busy with some other projects.I will check it once i am free.
But my second query is still open
"
2) I have purchased your premium version but it shows different expiration date of its licensed period in web console and control panel in the server I am attached the screen shots for your reference "

I restarted the Lansweeper server as you suggest and still it is shown the difference in license dates

Sachin Raj
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Sachin wrote:

I restarted the Lansweeper server as you suggest and still it is shown the difference in license dates

I can only think of the following: lsmanage and the website are connecting to a different database.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
See this page for the backup/restore

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms187510.aspx
Sachin
Engaged Sweeper
Hi Support

For 1 )
Can you please tell me the step by step procedure for the backup and restoration of the database as you mentioned in your reply ?
For 2)
I restarted the services and even the server.but no change in the license date .Is there any alternative option for the same ?

Sachin Raj T N
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
For 1)
Make a full backup of the database
Run the setup and choose to upgrade.

For 2)
Can you try restarting the service