Ok, its working 100% for me.
You will need to know your Host ID and API TOKEN (you can get this from custom host build at teamviewer manager console.
You need to install one host, configure with all parameters that you want (including easy access, account, passwords, etc etc. Just make one manual install configuration) then go on options >> advanced >> export a reg file with name "TeamViewer_Settings.reg" at same installer folder.
1) Kill any stuck install running
2) Kill teamviewer process
3) Uninstall bat will remove any previously instalation (place at right place)
4) This will activate windows firewall (you cannot install msi package with disabled firewall)
5) start windows firewall
7) Installing the host (you must edit here, just put your parameters as ID and APITOKEN. Importregfile will import TeamViewer_Settings.reg described above).
😎 Sometimes msi install fail (most of times is trash at regedit or windows service). If this happen, will install the exe host and make a backstep to uninstall all process.
9) then, disable firewall again.