cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seandtms
Engaged Sweeper

I am currently trying to get all software on our assets using 'softwareListWithCursor', but I'm having issues with getting past the pagination limit on the response. It seems that I'm limited to 500 results per request, and in order to get the next page I have to change the 'cursor' value in the query. This would be fine for manual request, but we have quite a few results and I'd like to have this run on a schedule to track changes over time.

Any advice? Ideally, I'd be able to get a response including all information without a limit, but it seems that pagination is forced with this request. I'm currently making the requests in python using the 'gql' module. I am willing to supply information regarding my code, the scope of my project, etc., if it would help create a solution.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
MartinMeduna
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi seandtms,

If I understand your usecase well you want get all assets with all (or selected) software. If I am right you can use bulk export features and in GraphQL you can specify a that you want software. Little bit more about bulk export. https://docs.lansweeper.com/docs/api/getting-data#bulk-export-mechanism

You can get whole big file with all data as zipped JSON file.