cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Happy new year Lansweeper community!

We are happy to announce that our newest integration, SERVICE TICKET ENRICHMENT for Fresh Service is now available to Lansweeper customers, head over to https://www.freshworks.com/apps/freshservice/lansweeper_app_for_freshservice and follow the install instructions and if you have any feedback, we would love to hear it!

6 REPLIES 6
george29
Engaged Sweeper III

spent a lot of time with the freshservice team and their asset module. they have a long way to go, glad to see they reached out to you for some integration. i was hoping the integration would have been a sync to the asset module though. 

lkeyes
Engaged Sweeper III

So...based on replies here..I guess I'm still not clear whether there *is* an integration between LanSweeper and Freshdesk?  In our case, we're using LanSweeper on-prem and will be upgrading to FD "Growth"...which is the first level beyond the free Freshdesk level, and which allows access to the FD API.  Either way, we're interested in such integration.  

dtracey
Engaged Sweeper II

as a freshservice and lansweeper user I would be interested to know what the benefits of this are

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello Lansweeper customer,

Benefits for this integration is that as an issue is created in Jira, taking the MAC, IP or userdetails associated with the issue creation Lansweeper will be queried and the associated asset (and its details) will be synced to the Jira Issue. This means that Jira service desk agents don't have to work blind, without the complete and accurate details of the assets associated with the issue. Additionally Jira agents can query Lansweeper (using IP, Mac or user details) for additional asset details perhaps not first associated and add them to the ticket too. The details returned to Jira from Lansweeper are the basic asset profile, but to be sure we also include the hyperlink for that asset so that the Jira agent can go directly to Lansweeper, and that asset for the complete profile. I hope this helps with understanding the value of this integration, for Jira customers, with Lansweeper. PLease let me know if you have further questions or watch the product demo (via link in the original post). 

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Sorry! PLease insert FreshService for where Jira is mentioned 🙂 The features of this integration work the same with regard to service ticket enrichment for FreshService!

lkeyes
Engaged Sweeper III

Just wanted to say, that the FreshDesk ticketing system is outstanding and recommended.  The integration is a great idea.