cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
asifmcp
Engaged Sweeper II

I want to see what hardware is changed i.e. RAM, HDD.
I want to see what is the current total size of RAM suppose 16GB, and what was previously installed total size of RAM support 8GB. Same for HDD & other hardware changes suppose current HDD size 1TB, and previously installed was 500GB. 

Please guide.

6 REPLIES 6
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

If you want to display historical information for your assets, you must ensure that history scanning is enabled for the items you want to keep track of under Scanning\Scanned Item Interval. Additionally, you can increase or decrease the refresh rate for how often a specific item is scanned to keep a more accurate history. More information on managing how often specific data is scanned can be found in this knowledge base article: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/scanning-your-network/managing-how-often-specific-data-is-scanne...

The historical information of an asset can be found on the individual asset pages under the History tab. Additionally, to view the history of multiple assets at once, you could use our pre-defined history views under Reports:

• Configuration History: the history of all tracked items on all your assets.
  • Changes By Type: the history for a specific tracked item on all your assets, e.g., Floppy, will display historical disk drive information.

I want to see update status in this report view i.e., AssetName "KFMIJR043" (below image) added 4GBx2 RAM, what was previous RAM size before this change?

asifmcp_1-1683885450633.png

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

If the pre-defined history views under Reports do not provide the information you are after, then we don't scan this information.

May I get this report if your team will write down its SQL against my this request?

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

If you require further assistance on this topic, please get in touch with tech support: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

asifmcp
Engaged Sweeper II

CORRECTION:
suppose 8GB, not support