cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RemiB
Engaged Sweeper II

These 2 softwares have so many things to do together. that will be amazing if this happen.

5 REPLIES 5
ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi there, 

Unfortunately, the answer here is negative. 
We started developing such an integration 2 years ago but had to abandon development because nobody was using it. 

Please note we have an open API to build the integration in-house. More information can be found here:
The Lansweeper API

JRall
Engaged Sweeper III

Hi Erik,

Ah, that's too bad. Thanks though for the info and reply. I was able to kind of make it work in a roundabout way. It's not ideal, but it is working. Basically, just using Lansweeper deployment to initiate a PDQ package deployment through a command in a batch file. Once the PDQ package is deployed the last step is to initiate a scan in Lansweeper which then updates the device info in various reports that way it doesn't keep redeploying. Works pretty well for the most part.

ErikT
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

@JRall 

Thanks for sharing your workaround/solution.

WaltG
Engaged Sweeper

@RemiB wrote:

These 2 softwares have so many things to do together. that will be amazing if this happen.

My Sys Admin also uses PDQ Deploy and he's also been wanting this integration, so I added my Kudo to your post.
I've been urging him to do deployments through LanSweeper so we might be able to save some money at renewal time, but he has resisted.  Since you use both as well, would you mind briefly explaining why you use both?  Does PDQ do deployments better for you?  I'd appreciate any insight.

JRall
Engaged Sweeper III

I would love this integration as well. PDQ handles deployments better from what I can tell and has more functionality. It's also much easier/quicker and more streamlined.