cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alokin
Engaged Sweeper

Hi

I have a problem with LsAgent. I have deployed LsAgent last year from intune on multiple devices. A few days ago I setup a new server for Lansweeper and after that, I changed the intune policy install command to point to the new server name but it is not updating the lsagent, it still listens to the old server name. How can I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Take a look at this KB article and see if it helps. Impact of a Lansweeper migration on LsAgent scanning - Lansweeper Maintenance - Lansweeper Community

Scroll down to the section called "Migration impact when not using the relay server" -- it addresses the changes necessary to ensure LsAgent data can communicate. It might not be the exact scenario, but maybe it has helpful content. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Tim_N
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Take a look at this KB article and see if it helps. Impact of a Lansweeper migration on LsAgent scanning - Lansweeper Maintenance - Lansweeper Community

Scroll down to the section called "Migration impact when not using the relay server" -- it addresses the changes necessary to ensure LsAgent data can communicate. It might not be the exact scenario, but maybe it has helpful content. 

Tim N.
Lansweeper Employee