cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KevinA-REJIS
Champion Sweeper II
We recently bought a new Dell laptop which came with an install of Office 2019, but neither Lansweeper nor the LSAgent are detecting it. Could it be an error with the laptop, or has Office 2019 not yet been added to Lansweeper scanning?
4 REPLIES 4
CyberCitizen
Honored Sweeper
I think you will see this with store versions that are pre-loaded.

But also as its a subscription service there is nothing to report license keys on.
KrisNelson
Champion Sweeper
I see Office 2019 scanning (Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - en-us), however it's not scanning for license compliance. Personally not something I particularly care about, but could be what the OP was alluding too.

-Kris
Charles.X wrote:
We don't really add specific software, Lansweeper replicates the "Add or Remove programs" list of software installed. Can you verify that Office 2019 is visible in that list?

I was able to pull the Add/Remove list remotely and it's not there. Unfortunately I didn't set this laptop up, so I don't know if Office came pre-installed or was installed later using click-to-run (if that would make a difference).

KrisNelson wrote:
I see Office 2019 scanning (Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 - en-us), however it's not scanning for license compliance. Personally not something I particularly care about, but could be what the OP was alluding too.

-Kris

It doesn't show up under Software or Licenses.
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
We don't really add specific software, Lansweeper replicates the "Add or Remove programs" list of software installed. Can you verify that Office 2019 is visible in that list?