cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grantjenkins
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I've just been handed the role of looking after our lansweeper instance so please excuse my ignorance, but how to you see a list of all users that have admin rights (or more rights to the general users)?

I've tried to find it myself, and searched the internet, but all in vain.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Grant.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you're looking for local administrator accounts for your Windows computers you can use the built-in "Computer: Unauthorized Administrators" report, which can be found under the Reports tab. You can modify which administrators are classed as authorized under Configuration\User Pages in the web console.

If you're looking to find out which users have permissions within your Lansweeper installation you can check out Configuration\User Access & Roles. Any user that is listed under Users and has a User Role assigned to it has some level of permission within your Lansweeper installation. Additionally, users that are a member of AD groups listed in the User Roles section also have access to all permissions contained within the relevant User Role.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
grantjenkins
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks Bruce,

It was the second one - finding which users have permission.

I finally worked it out last night - for some reason when I use the built-in admin with lansweeper running in the browser on my local computer it doesn't show any of the users, but when I run it directly on the server then it does.

Thanks for your reply - much appreciated.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
If you're looking for local administrator accounts for your Windows computers you can use the built-in "Computer: Unauthorized Administrators" report, which can be found under the Reports tab. You can modify which administrators are classed as authorized under Configuration\User Pages in the web console.

If you're looking to find out which users have permissions within your Lansweeper installation you can check out Configuration\User Access & Roles. Any user that is listed under Users and has a User Role assigned to it has some level of permission within your Lansweeper installation. Additionally, users that are a member of AD groups listed in the User Roles section also have access to all permissions contained within the relevant User Role.