cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
esr
Champion Sweeper
Are there common reasons I should check that would cause an active asset to be marked as non-active? Same behavior happens on both Lansweeper v5155 and the new beta(5203) that we've had running on our dev server for ~10 days.

The PC shown in the attached screenshot is active and (despite RPC errors that I need to correct) has been active till this morning.

I had thought Active is determined by Last Tried date?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
esr
Champion Sweeper
Apologies - This was on our end.

Turns out our regional IT folks have been pulling some assets from our AD Domain in preparation for surplus and some general cleaning up in preparation for inventory which starts soon.

Since the assets were pulled from AD Lansweeper correctly did as the Server Options are configured to do and set the assets to Non-active.

The PC used in the screenshot above is now in an Active state.

Thank you for the usual fast response & offer of assistance.

esr-

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
esr
Champion Sweeper
Apologies - This was on our end.

Turns out our regional IT folks have been pulling some assets from our AD Domain in preparation for surplus and some general cleaning up in preparation for inventory which starts soon.

Since the assets were pulled from AD Lansweeper correctly did as the Server Options are configured to do and set the assets to Non-active.

The PC used in the screenshot above is now in an Active state.

Thank you for the usual fast response & offer of assistance.

esr-
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Can you both send the following to support@lansweeper.com:
-screenshot of scan time tab of problem asset
-screenshot of sumarry tab of problem asset
-program files/Lansweeper/service/errorlog.txt
javier
Engaged Sweeper II
Same problem