cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
I am looking help with this setting. I want to setup to allow only emails from domains within our organization (we have a few email domains within our organization), but if I select the option "For these domains" and add my domains in, they all get ignored rather than have a ticket created. Tickets are created if I set the setting to "Yes" no problem. With multiple domains, should they be comma or semi-colon separated? Is there any special formatting on how they should be entered (with or without the @)? Thanks in advance for your help.
3 REPLIES 3
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
I am still having issues with this filtering. No matter what domain I set to allow in the list, it sends everything to the ignored folder. Any help on this would be appreciated.
anpatterson03
Engaged Sweeper III
I have entered the domains I want to allow when no email address is found, but it keeps ignoring all emails. This is the setup I have:

Allow user when E-mail address not found:
Yes
No
X For these domains:
countyofcolusa.com,countyofcolusa.org,ccsheriff.com,colusadhhs.org,colusasheriff.com

Someone who sends an email to the helpdesk from say the countyofcolusa.com email domain has their email moved to the Ignore folder.
Karel_DS
Champion Sweeper III
These are comma separated and should only show the domain part. There should be an example shown in a popup when you hover the question mark icon next to 'Allow user when E-mail address not found'. Example: testdomain.com, lansweeper.com