General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ubiquiti

We had HP Procurve switches and lansweeper would pull in the device on that port.  So you would search lansweeper for a computer name and it would show you which switch and port it was on. That doesn't seem to be the case for ubiquiti switches, any i...

thurlob by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

OT Std Reports

Hi All In our last update (last week I think) we included a simple dashboard for OT backed by a couple of reports OT Asset models overviewOT Component TypesOT List of Protocols on Network with number of assetsOT manufacturers overviewOT assets Hope t...

Survey for Integrations

Hey, are you looking for an integration of Lansweeper with another tool in your company that would benefit from our asset discovery technology?  Please respond to the Integration Survey to help us to prioritize the development of the most important f...

Gianluca1 by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper Cloud: Disable MFA for specific user

I have a user whose phone was factory reset for an unknown reason. Unfortunately, the authenticator app they were using wasn't backed up and they didn't store the MFA recovery keys in a safe location. Is it possible to remove MFA for a user to allow ...

IMPORTANT UPDATE: PRIVATE MESSAGE SPAM

**** IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ **** Hi All, We have been made aware that unfortunately some of you have received spamming private messages within the last 3 hours. We have escalated this to our Platform provider & Security team to investigate and take ...

CiaranC by Lansweeper Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 9 kudos

Asset Management Default Fields - Info Type

Can you change the info type on existing Asset Management fields?We would like to have standard options for several of the predefined fields in asset management (e.g.:  Location, Building, etc) and would like to offer a drop down versus text field.I ...