cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dries911
Engaged Sweeper
Hi

The template "Server: All servers without Anti-virus software (5)" reports that there are 5 servers without antivirus. That's not true. On workstations the AV-client is recognized.

What can I do to let Lansweeper recognize the G-Data AV-client. The G-Data client is running as a service but it hasn't have an entry in "Programs and Features"

Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved the topic into the forum. Please use the report center only for finished reports. Requests or issues with Lansweeper should be posted here.

Please find a KB article here which describes how Lansweeper scans data about anti-virus software. You might need to add the software you are using under Configuration\Anti-Virus and/or rebuild the antivirus WMI class on the affected target computer. This is described in the article.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
I moved the topic into the forum. Please use the report center only for finished reports. Requests or issues with Lansweeper should be posted here.

Please find a KB article here which describes how Lansweeper scans data about anti-virus software. You might need to add the software you are using under Configuration\Anti-Virus and/or rebuild the antivirus WMI class on the affected target computer. This is described in the article.