cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sigsteve
Engaged Sweeper
We utilize LogMeIn Cubby to sync mission-critical documents between servers. Last night Cubby crashed and we started the day off with a problem on our hands.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how we can monitor cubby on specific machines. I noticed that Lansweeper has a section for "processes" but nothing is listed. Any suggestions?

Here is how I have Lansweeper setup:
1. Nightly scan of all machines.
2. Hourly check-ins via LSPush (as a scheduled task).

Thanks in advance.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Process scanning is disabled by default. It can be enabled in the web console under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Item Wait Time. If there are any related event log entries, you could also build an event log report based on the tblNtlog database tables.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
sigsteve
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for the help!
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Process scanning is disabled by default. It can be enabled in the web console under Configuration/Scanning Setup/Item Wait Time. If there are any related event log entries, you could also build an event log report based on the tblNtlog database tables.
Lansweeper wrote:

The event log report will work for monitoring application crashes. If the account running Cubby logged off cubby would quit without reporting an error. A combination of monitoring the logs and cubby process should do the trick.

Thank you for explaining how to enable process scanning. Just one last question regarding Refresh (X days). If this is set to 0 does this mean the list of processes will be updated every time there is a scan or lspush?

-Steve
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
sigsteve wrote:
Just one last question regarding Refresh (X days). If this is set to 0 does this mean the list of processes will be updated every time there is a scan or lspush?

Correct. The information will be updated every time the machine is scanned (by any scanning method).