→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ericrsteele
Engaged Sweeper II
Does anyone have a silent installer for Citrix Receiver 4.9 that works for sure? I have tried using this command "/EnableCEIP=false /EnableTracing=false /silent ALLOW_CLIENTHOSTEDAPPSURL=1 ENABLE_KERBEROS=Yes /ALLOW_BIDIRCONTENTREDIRECTION=1 /includeSSON /ENABLE_SSON=Yes /AutoUpdateCheck=manual /AURolloutPriority=Fast /AutoUpdateStream=Current ADDLOCAL=ReceiverInside,ICA_Client,SSON,USB,DesktopViewer,Flash,Webhelper" and it doesn't work. Thank you.
3 REPLIES 3
ericrsteele
Engaged Sweeper II
@mikeNDF I apologize for the not responding, but I have not tried citrix GPO. I have no clue how to do it that way. Thank you.
Arjan
Engaged Sweeper II
We use the following.

Step 1: Action 'Command' = tasklist | findstr /i /c:"cdviewer" --> This checks if cdviewer process is running on the targeted machine and will abort the installation if the Citrix receiver is currently in use

Step 2: Action: 'Installer' = "{PackageShare}\Installers\Citrix_Receiver\CitrixReceiver.exe" /silent /noreboot /AllowAddStore=N --> This will perform a silent install of the Citrix receiver.
mikeNDF
Engaged Sweeper II
That looks complex, have you tried the citrix GPO to apply some of those settings?
All I use is the .exe:

"{PackageShare}\Installers\CitrixReceiver.exe" /noreboot /silent