General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Computer Location from AD

When Lansweeper scans/adds new computers to its database it doesn't populate/update the Custom fields 'Location', 'Building' or 'Department' from Active Directory.I have these entered in AD and it would be great if I didn't have to manually update th...

strad1c by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Custom Ticket per user Report

I am new to writing reports in lansweeper and need a report that tells who created and submitted each ticket. If possible can it also show from what department the user is in. I know there is a premade report that says the user who the ticket is rela...

DanDeputy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

vmware vm nic type

I know we can probably get this data from powercli but I was wondering if it would be possible to make a report in LS to be able to tell me all the nic types of our vms. IE E1000 E1000E or VMXNET3? Is any of this data gathered by lansweeper?

mcmcjin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment | Mixed installer & uninstaller

Good day,I have the problem that I want to create a task that uninstalls an application and then installs a new application.Both installations are msi files.So far I have the following order in the task:1.) MSIunistall2.) Install MSIUnfortunately, it...

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos