cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acarrieri
Engaged Sweeper
Hello everyone!

I use LANsweeper in my enterprise configuration, and I am wanting to know if it is possible to use LANSweeper to send an email when there is a change on a server. Changes like the addition of software, the removal of software, and maybe even when users log in.

Is this possible?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can create one or more reports for the changes you are interested in and have this information sent to you on a scheduled basis by following these instructions. There are two built-in reports for software changes in the Reports tab, "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours" and "Software: Changes in the last 7 days". For user logons, you can build a report based on the tblCPlogoninfo database table.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The list of software is being updated only once per 24 hours by default. You might need to open the asset page of the computer you installed software on and hit Rescan asset in order to initiate a full rescan. After the scan finished, check your report again. If it doesn't show the correct results, you might want to post your report here.
acarrieri
Engaged Sweeper
I have created the report, mimicing the software: changes in the last 24 hours, and I do not get the correct results. I added tblComputerSystem and added the .Domainrole to > 1 to show servers, but it does not give me the correct result. I installed software, and it did not show any software as being in stalled in the last 24 hours.
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
You can create one or more reports for the changes you are interested in and have this information sent to you on a scheduled basis by following these instructions. There are two built-in reports for software changes in the Reports tab, "Software: Changes in the last 24 hours" and "Software: Changes in the last 7 days". For user logons, you can build a report based on the tblCPlogoninfo database table.